Are You Writing A Bio That Gets You Noticed? Don’t! Hire a Professional Writer Instead
If you’ve ever written a bio, you’d know that the process involves a lot of sitting around, scratching your head, and being at a complete loss of how to write a bio. To top it off, sometimes that eureka moment never comes!
We know you’ve been there – that’s exactly why and how you ended up on this page.
Whether you are writing a bio for your website, social media profile, for your about-to-be-published book, or for any other medium – you need the right words to tell a great story about what you do and who you are in a way that prospects would emotionally relate to you.
Your bio can’t be anything but amazing.
This is the reason why you need a professional bio writing service to create an interesting bio for you – a bio that accentuates the best about your personality, experience, and your accomplishments. A bio that intrigues readers and motivates them to know more about your services or products.
Are bio’s really even that important?
Hell yes they are! Most people that visit your website will check yours out.
Anyone that is interested in working with you is bound to read your bio.
Wouldn’t you want to know the person you are considering working with a bit better? Of course you would!
People will also read your bio when they are considering using your products or services. Therefore, you absolutely want to make sure that it’s compelling and intriguing. Whether the reader remembers you or not depends on the quality of the bio.
Let us take a better look at the importance of bio writing.
- Suppose you are launching your first book. Readers almost always open up the last page to learn more about the author, but they don’t expect to be super impressed because the bio’s is for a first time author. This is where a lot of writers go horribly wrong. They fill the bio with self accolades and praise. What you need is something concise – yet engaging enough to where the reader would crave for more.
- Let’s assume that you sell homes. Who would read a bio about you? Most of your clients would want to. Purchasing property is a huge deal. Everyone wants a trustworthy real estate agent who can help them. The About page is the most viewed section of anyone’s website. This is the first page people go to before they take the decision to hire your service. Take a look at this bio. This bio reassures prospects that they’re in good hands.
- Same goes for social media profiles. Whoever visits your page for the first time will want to know more about you and are highly likely to visit your About Me section. Here is a bio about this author which tells so much about her in merely a few lines.
She has also included a call to action which led her fans to her profile where she has added further details about herself.
- Take another example of this famous YouTuber. She has just the right bios on each of her social media channels; YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They’re all designed and written for the different mediums. She has also recently published a book which included a bio that perfectly sums up her personality. Right from the start, the reader would be hooked!
In order to grow your business, launch your services and/or products, introduce a brand or yourself to the world, you would need to contact the media, influencers, or other relevant individuals.
How do you do that?
Through press releases, press kits, and more. You also need to add a short bio about yourself so that people can get to know you better in all of these.
Are you beginning to understand how important it is to create a good bio?
Good! Let’s move on.
Why you need an expert to write your bio?
If you are thinking about writing a bio that gets you noticed, then what better way than hiring a professional writer to do the work for you?
A professional knows what people want to see in a bio. Hiring one will ensure that your bio is interesting enough to catch the attention of your potential clients. A professional writer would:
- Create an effective bio which speaks volumes to your potential clients
- Save you the trouble and time of stressing over the words you should and shouldn’t use
- Help you avoid going overboard with your accomplishments
- Would use simple yet appealing words to attract your potential clients
- Will edit and proofread the content to ensure no mistakes are made
- Would provide you with an optimized bio which would rank high in the search engines
Whether you are writing a bio for a website, a press release, your book or your social media profiles – our writers would expertly be able to understand your requirements, business, and personality.
Ways to ensure the writer creates an excellent bio
It is perfectly understandable to wonder whether a professional writer would be able to include the right details in your bio or not. But here’s the secret, the more details you provide, the better result you’re going to get.
Not sure what details you need to provide? Here’s a list:
- Personal Details– It is a good idea to share a few personal details that will help readers feel connected to you.
- Your Accomplishments– Your education, awards, professional accomplishments, volunteer work, and other wins you have achieved in your life.
- History– Share your background. How you reached this stage of your life, your struggles, ways you overcame hurdles.
- Your Aims and Goals– Share the reason behind why you do what you do, your aim behind it and the goals you want to achieve, and how it will help others.
- Your Uniqueness– What makes you different, why should people opt for you instead of someone else?
For writing a bio that generates leads, you need a professional that can create an impressive profile for you. Writing about yourself can get difficult. Read a few bios and you would notice that some content feels more like it’s bragging than creating a connection. You don’t want that.
This is what happens when novices write a profile. Don’t let that happen by hiring an expert writer.
Send us an audio recording, a word document, a video, share your accomplishments, your story, your dream, goals, heck even your favorite food. Our writer will get the best details out of the material you provide and create an outstanding bio for you.
Sit back, relax, and let us whip up a great bio for you.